Weight Loss

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weigh-In and SacFit Saturday

First, yesterday was SacFit Saturday.  Our group did 6 miles which I completed at an average 14:30 pace.  Still not where I want to be to do a sub three hour half marathon, but my speed is improving slowly.  Yesterday's workout was tough.  It was cold and my legs never really loosened up so I felt tight for the whole run.  The weather is warming up so this should not be a problem in a few weeks.

My weight today is 176.8.  That is a 0.2 gain from last week, but it is 1.1 pounds less than two weeks ago so that is still a win.  This week should be better since I am not starting the week by using all my flex points the first day.  Last Sunday we went out to dinner with Matt and Jess at the Pyramid Brewery and had dessert at Rick's Dessert Diner.  A very nice night, but it made the week challenging food wise.  A fair trade since the night out was definitely worth the temporary setback of a small gain.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to finish your 1/2 marathon faster than me...and I "run". How is that possible? I feel lame.

    ReplyDelete