Weight Loss

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weigh In Day

First of all I have decided to change my weigh-in day back to Saturday.

When I re-committed to the weight loss I made the weigh-in day to Sunday to coincide with Sabrina's weigh-in day.  In the past I always had problems with a Sunday weigh-in since the Saturday workouts/water intake/food eaten always messed with my weight so inevitable I would be up from Saturday morning.

I decided to give it a shot and I have been weighing myself on Saturday and Sunday since I recommitted.  I figured I would give it a few weeks to make sure the increase on Sunday was not a fluke.  Every Sunday I have increased by at least 1.5 pounds and today I was up by 3 pounds.  Needless to say I am switching back to Saturdays.  I know the Sunday weight gains are a false gain since I lose the gain over the next couple of days and then go below the Saturday weight.

Anyway, my weight for yesterday was 174.2 which is a loss of 2.6 pounds since last Sunday.  The loss from last Saturday is 1.3 pounds which is reasonable for a weekly loss.

That brings my total loss to 30.8 since I started and 3.7 pounds in the last three weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Go you! It was all that power walking on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete