Weight Loss

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Accountability

For anyone that reads this blog (I think there is only one) you will notice I changed the name.  The new name makes a little more sense unlike me.

To me the Notes symbolizes my love of music and well...writing on a blog.  The Trail is for the running/biking part of my life as well as the weight loss and life journey I am on with my family.  The "from the" just kinda connects the words and doesn't really mean anything, but you probably knew that so you can forget I wrote it. 

Moving on...

Today is my birthday and I am 44.  I have been on a weight loss journey with me wife Sabrina for 2 1/2 years and she reached her goal on December 6th, 2009 and she hit 100lbs lost shortly after that.  I have lost weight as well, but am not at the weight I want to be.  Truthfully I have gained weight since my lowest weight (around 165).  Today I weighed in at 177.9.  That is what this post is about - being accountable and truthful.  I know being accountable is a big part of being successful so here I am doing it.

I plan to post at least once a week so lets see how that goes.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you! Lemme know if I can help in any way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be accountable! You can do it! Happy late birthday by the way! You have 2 readers now!

    ReplyDelete