Weight Loss

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weigh-in and 9 mile SacFit workout.

I missed posting last weeks weigh-in so this will include both weeks.

Current Weight - 175.9
Gain/Loss - 1.1 pound Gain
Mood - Not Surprised

So the last two weeks had challenges in both the eating category and the fitness category. Too much of one and not enough of the other. That will change this week.

I think the only workouts I did were the two SacFit workouts and one mid-week workout. On the eating front there was some Smash Burger and Chevy's, a couple of Coldstone trips and a few cupcake incidents. Not good, but it was my choice so there is no use griping about it.

Last weeks SacFit workout was a step-back so we only did 7 miles. We were supposed to be doing pace miles which is a 6 mile workout at a pace one minute faster than the normal pace and a 1/2 mile warmup/cooldown at the beginning and end. We took the step-back to heart and did a slower pace than normal. It was cold so that did not help.

This week we had 11 miles scheduled, but I only did 9 miles at a walking pace since I am doing the Zoom Zoom 10K tomorrow. It is only 6.2 miles so it will not be that tough, except it is supposed to be raining and windy with gusts up to 30 mph. Oh well at least I know I will PR wince I have never done a 10K before.

Next week we are scheduled to do 12 miles. Since I am not doing the half-marathon in May I am not sure if I want to do the mileage, but I probably will because that is what coaches do and it will help justify the food I eat at the annual SacFit breakfast after the workout.

Wow, that was a long post. If you're still here have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. I am still here :D Don't sweat the gain, it will come off in no time! I am so not looking forward to doing a 10k in rain and wind, but I like the attitude that since it's your first 10K it's an automatic PR! Woo! I am excited about that too! I think I might do the 12 miles with the magentas next week, I want the mileage but I want less pain. I will give 3/1's a try next week during midweeks and see how my IT band holds up. I sorta like the magentas though...I may be a magenta for life! Could there be a 3 minutes walking 1 minute running group? I would so be there! Anywho, that comment got long! See you bright and early!

    ReplyDelete